The race will start at 8 AM. Runners will gather for the start across from the YWCA at the intersection of N. Highland and Adair avenues, wind their way through VaHi and wrap things up in the parking lot of Morningside Presbyterian Church. A turn-by-turn course route can be found below.
Morning-of-the race packet pick-up is available at the YWCA for runners who did not pick up their packets at Phidippides. There will be no full road closures for this event – just the usual partial closures and roadblocks at crossing intersections.
For more information, click here.
Turn-By-Turn Course Route
- Start—North Highland & Adair (line up on Adair) across from YWCA
- Turn RIGHT on North Highland
- Turn right on Greenwood Avenue
- Turn RIGHT on Ponce de Leon Place
- CROSS Virginia Avenue
- Turn right on Elkmont
- Bear LEFT at Elkmont/ Brookridge Drive
- Turn right on Brookridge, crossing the Orme Park bridge (water stop on the right)
- Bear left to Amsterdam Avenue
- Turn LEFT on Amsterdam
- Amsterdam merges to Courtenay
- Turn left on Greenland
- Greenland merges to Hillpine
- Turn right on Wayne Avenue
- Turn LEFT on Courtenay
- Turn LEFT on North Highland
- Turn LEFT on North Morningside Drive
- Turn right into the lot at Morningside Presbyterian Church