A complete list of road closures associated with the marathon can be found here. Here’s a list of impacted roads in the immediate VaHi area, including whether or not they are total or partial closures and the times they’ll be closed.
- Highland Ave from Elizabeth to Drewry St.; right side of road only; 7:55 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Highland Ave from Drewry to Virginia; right side of road only; 8:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Virginia Ave. from Highland to Park; right side of road only; 8:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Park Dr. from Virginia to Piedmont Park; entire road closed; 8:00 a.m. to 10:55 a.m.
- Enter Piedmont Park off Park Dr.; exit 14th; 8:05 a.m. to 11:10 a.m.
- Start of 10 Miler at 14th Street 7:15 a.m.
- Piedmont Rd From 14th Street to E. Morningside; right side of road only; 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- East Morningside from Piedmont To E. Rock Springs; right side of road only; 7:00 a.m. 11:40 a.m.
- East Rock Springs from E. Morningside To Johnson; right side of road only; 7:05 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
- Johnson Rd. from E. Rock Springs to Briarcliff; left side of road only; 7:10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Briarcliff from Johnson to Shepherds Lane; left side of road only; 7:15 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
For more information, visit the Atlanta Marathon website.